Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Would you eat here?

Seriously. I. Was. HUNGRY. It was early morning, at some random airport in a small town in Texas, and there was only one place that was serving breakfast. I waited in a long line, only to come close to the counter to find a f'ing cowboy being used as a vase with fake flowers by the food. It was bizarre, random, and frankly, disgusting. Yes, the cowboy boot was USED. USE-DEH. And what's a girl to do? It's bad enough eating airport food, which is really just hospital food & 3xs as expensive as regular food in restaurants. Who's executive decision was this? "Yeah, f it - it's Texas, people like cowboy boots here.." Um, not on the counter top, on top of $8 scrambled eggs!!! Even though I had subway the night before for dinner, I decided that I had standards - at a small town airport, in the middle of Texas, that I can't even remember the name of. I decided that I could stand to skip a meal. And that I'd wait for my stale pretzels & warm orange juice on the plane. All in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment