Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seriously Delish.

If you're like me, you've got 4 food items at the end of your food shopping week in your fridge that don't go together. But you're also too damn lazy to go food shopping! Um, not a problem. If you don't mind cooking, and you LOVE to eat - hello, then why aren't we bizzies? (best friends, that's what the kids are saying)

My man and I were so hungry, so one night we went thru our fridge & freezer, and thru a meal together that was cuter then an episode of Rachel Ray! What what, start the rumor.

So this is what we had in the kitchen...



Tomatoes, white wine, oregano, and a little salt & pep, yum. We also had salmon in the freezer, and for a different taste, we decided to slather it in spicy mustard and garlic powder. So good! But don't try this on a first date, I'm just sayin. Then finally we had some asparagus that we grilled, but that's always tasty with some olive oil, sea salt & pepper. When we were done with the corn, we also put lime juice & parm cheese on it. I've only learned that recently because I'm in a Spanish hood now, and that's a very popular way to eat it in Mexico. Actually, I'm not sure, but it sounds good. Hey! Here's a warning - there's no bleach in this recipe what so evs! I'm a germaphob, and always use bleach to clean my counters. How you doin.



This is how it came out! Well, it was pretty damn tasty and we didn't feel guilty - ya know, like you just grew an asshole stomach - feel me?

Let me know what you've got going on in your kitchen, and what kind of "lemonade" you've made! Awww, so cute. Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment