Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where in the world?!?

I can't believe it's been SOO f'ing long since I've posted!!! In the mean time, in between time, I have been living the damn dream. I mean it. I've been working lots, mostly TV gigs, in ill fitting Macy's clothes, dispensing hilarious what have you. I'm just living out loud like a 16yr old auditioning for The Glee Project. Finally! A job worth paying taxes on. I couldn't be happier. Sending very sincere hugs to everyone reading this. All 6 of you. Here's a clip from my latest VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live appearance...

3 comments:

  1. The damn dream indeed. I'm so happy for you!

    Last week, I had a dream that you were in. You had written a book, and I asked how you did it. You said that you spent a lot of time under the bridge. While we were talking, Kristin Plater was riding around on her bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That K-Play is an active thang! I love dreams!

    ReplyDelete